How to Learn a Track… Fast!
Get up to speed faster.
Why do some drivers learn a track faster than others? Because they know how to learn a track. Yes, they have a process, whether they realize it or not. If that’s you, great! Hopefully you can get even better at that. But if you want to learn a track – one that’s new to you, or one you’ve not been to for a while – you need that process. This webinar will provide you with a proven process for learning a track… fast.
But Wait, There’s More…
As a BONUS, upon completion of the webinar I’ll give you a copy of my latest eBook, How to Learn a Track… Fast! (before it goes on sale to the public).
With a step-by-step process, it’s the perfect companion and review of the webinar.
Packed with take-away skillsets to practice to improve my driving to go faster. It was awesome! Can’t wait to go to the track tomorrow to put into play!
The 90-minute webinar will run on Monday, August 21st; 8:30-10:00pm Eastern/5:30-7:00pm Pacific.
What you’ll learn:
- A proven step-by-step process
- How to use video
- When & how to do a physical track walk
- What resources you should use
- The pros & cons of simulators
- When to lean on advice & coaching
- What references are important & which ones aren’t
- The role of data acquisition
- How to read a track surface
- What to do before you go to the track
- What to do when you’re at the track
- A process that works at any track in the world
Is this for you? It is, if…
- You’re an inexperienced or experienced HPDE driver
- You’re a track day driver going to a new track
- You’re going to a track you haven’t driven in over a year
- You’re a racer who gets limited practice time
- You’re an experienced pro wanting to get up to speed fast
- You want to learn the most you can in the least amount of time
Ross’s Speed Secrets webinars have been great learning experiences for me. They’re very convenient, and in a short amount of time I get information from him that I can use the next time I go to the track. Very practical and useful. I only wish that I could have them all to myself!
The How to Learn a Track… Fast! webinar is all about practical, hands-on advice and tips with one purpose:
To make you a faster driver wherever you drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be given any notes or hand-outs?
But more importantly, you’ll receive a free copy of my How to Learn a Track… Fast! eBook (before I put it on sale to the public – yes, you get a head-start).
What if I sign up, but can't be on the webinar?
The webinar will be recorded and you’ll be able to access and download it after the session (if you’ve registered for it). You’ll still get all the materials and information, but obviously you won’t be able to ask questions during the live session. (And we’ll miss you…).
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions?
I've never taken a webinar before. How does it work?
During the webinar, you’ll be able to view my presentation slides while I talk through the topics, plus you’ll have the opportunity to send in questions. I will try to answer as many of the questions as possible as I go through the presentation, and then I’ll set aside some time for Q&A at the end of the session.
This being your first webinar, you’ll find out just how great a learning experience it is. You acquire knowledge from the convenience of your own home. And yes, there’s no need to get dressed up (or even dressed!) for it.