Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music | Stitcher | RSS
Lawrence Loshak joins me to talk about all sorts of really interesting & helpful topics, such as how to prepare for an event, simulators, adapting to your car, trail braking, left-foot-braking, being proactive with your driving, “taking a set,” comparing front-wheel to rear-wheel & open-wheel to closed-wheel, and transmissions. And he shares 3 Speed Secrets with you! You won’t want to miss this show.
Lawrence is currently leading the Trans-Am championship, and has won five SCCA championships, as well as receiving the Mark Donohue Award.
Lawrence’s three Speed Secrets:
- Brake early. (Advice passed on by PD Cunningham.)
- Don’t build your first race car out of a car you love.
- You have to have a plan of attack.
Follow Lawrence at…
- Web: https://loshakracing.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/loshakracing/
- Instagram: @loshakracing
Lawerence my favorite driver. I knew him way back when.