Effective Date: 7/10/14
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. Information collected may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Visitors may also choose to visit our site anonymously.
Use of Information
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- To improve our website based on your feedback
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions securely and appropriately, without selling, exchanging, transferring, or giving your information to any other company without consent
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored with encryption in our Payment gateway providers’ databases only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. Therefore, we use double opt-in for any subscriptions or enrollments, and provide an unsubscribe option on all communication.
Your Choices and Opting Out