Drive the Nurburgring & Spa in 2023!
The Ultimate Drive of a Lifetime.
In conjunction with our good friend Ron Simon and his team at RSRNurburg in Germany, Tom Roberts (Euro Track Adventures) and I are leading one spectacular driving trip to Europe in 2023 that includes two of the most famous circuits in the world:
- August 29 at Spa-Francorchamps
- August 31-September 1 at the Nurburgring Nordschleife
It’s rare for anyone to get track dates to line up so both the Nurburgring Nordschleife and Spa-Francorchamps (the circuit that most Formula One drivers claim to be the most challenging) can be combined in one trip. But we got them! And with them being towards the end of summer, the weather should be beautiful. I hope you join us for The Ultimate Drive of a Lifetime!
Here’s a brief overview of what’s included:
- Preparation – In the months leading up to your trip, Tom Roberts and I will be coaching you with special videos, materials, resources, and suggestions on how to prepare with a simulator. This is a big part of the “special sauce” that separates this trip from just going on your own. How much you enjoy the driving portion of the trip depends heavily on how you prepare – we’re there to help you with that.
- Accommodations & Meals – We arrange your hotel accommodations – all you have to do is get to Spa, Belgium by August 28th and we look after the rest. When we say that the dinners are spectacular, that’s an understatement! Fantastic food, wine, locations, and socializing make what you do away from the circuits (almost) as memorable as the driving.
- Cars – RSR has well over one hundred cars in their fleet, and you can select almost anything from a Renault Megane to a Porsche GT3 RS, with BMWs and Lotuses in between. Of course, the focus of the trips are the circuits and the driving, so we can attest to the fact that practically “any car will do”!
- Instruction – While at Spa and the Nurburgring, you will have one of RSR’s excellent instructors on hand (typically shared with one other driver) to ride with you, conduct a “lead-follow,” and answer your questions. As well, Tom, Ron Simons (yes, one of the true gurus of Spa and the Nordschleife) and I will also coach you and/or provide you with demo/taxi laps around both circuits.
- Driving Tour – Between our track day at Spa and the first day on the Nordschleife (on August 30th), we will drive our track cars through the Mosel Valley, stop for lunch, enjoy some wine and food, and continue on to Nurburg. The stunning scenery and twisty roads are not to be missed!
- Driving – Oh yes, tons of driving! While the exact number of laps you drive at either circuit is dependent on the package you sign up for, many of our past guests/drivers have been challenged to get them all in. There’s that much driving. And did we mention that it’s the Nurburgring and Spa that you’ll be driving?!
- Tourist-y Stuff – While you’re in the area, you may want to take advantage of your time there and take in some of the local scenery, castles, historic sites, and local culture. It’s worth it. And we can help by providing recommendations, guides, etc.
- Spouse/Family/Friends – You’re welcome to bring a guest or two with you, to share in the non-driving activities. Some long-lasting friendships have developed between couples and friends during our past trips, and your spouse/family member/friend will be a part of the group.
- Experience – This trip is all about the experience… the prep, socializing, making friends, amazing dinners and wine, wonderful accommodations, great instruction/coaching, and unforgettable driving on two of the most famous and challenging circuits in the world. Eau Rouge, Blanchimont, La Source Hairpin… Karussel, Flugplatz, Tiergarten, Bellof Esses, Lauda Links… Just think – you can drive some of the most famous corners in the world!
Finally, this is not a “one size fits all” package. We customize the trip to suit your needs. That’s what makes it the ultimate!
The Fine Print (Details)
We bet you want to know the cost of this trip of a lifetime, right?
Click here to download a PDF document that provide you with all of the details about the itinerary, accommodations, cars, instruction, pricing and insurance for the August 28-September 1 program.
So, Now What?
Just for fun, check out this video about one of our past Nurburgring trips:
Road & Track article